Source: The Beachbody Blog
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 16 servings, 1 each
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium)
- ½ cup all-natural smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with plastic wrap (or aluminum foil). Set aside.
- Combine banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Press chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour so that brownies set.
- Cut into sixteen brownies.